Photo taken shortly shortly before the great earthfart of 2004.
Arsehole. Arsehole. You figure it out.
Congratulations, Mrs. Mountain. It's a boy.
It kind of looks like someone hit the rock with a giant pencil.
There are three smaller holes around him as well. I can't work out what they are. And I also can't work out what he's doing. He must be close to the ground because he has no harnass nor any ropes.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Photo taken shortly shortly before the great earthfart of 2004.
Arsehole. Arsehole. You figure it out.
Congratulations, Mrs. Mountain. It's a boy.
It kind of looks like someone hit the rock with a giant pencil.
There are three smaller holes around him as well. I can't work out what they are. And I also can't work out what he's doing. He must be close to the ground because he has no harnass nor any ropes.
Post a Comment